When you look better, you’ll feel better. Plus you’ll have more time and money to spend on the things you want — time with your family, leisure activities and that much deserved beauty sleep.
1. Convenience. You just need more time.
2. Sensitive skin or allergies
3. You wear glasses or contact lenses or have had Lasik surgery
4. Arthritis or painful hands
5. Difficulty applying makeup or you don’t
like the way it smears and disappears
6. Aging changes in brows, lips, eyes
7. Active, outdoor lifestyles
8. If you like a natural “no makeup” look
9. Hair loss from alopecia, chemotherapy, accidents, burns or cosmetic surgery.
10. Color correction. Scar camouflage, breast areola loss, cleft lip and vitiligo*.
for Color Brochure to print out.
We all know true beauty comes from the inside. A pleasant personality and winning smile are the keys for a happy, pleasing countenance.
Note: Vitiligo must not be active or on hands.
©Linda Harsh Dixon MD 2004